Saturday 31 August 2013

Beverly Apologizes for embarrassing Nigerians at Big Brother Africa Claims she never had sex in the house.




Beverly states: I didnt  have sex in the House. I had a relationship with Angelo Collins but we did not have sex.

 I loved him and I still love him. I am a blunt Person and very real. People that knew me before Big Brother know that I don’t Pretend. 

If it happens, you fall in love, you can’t fake it. I did not have sex with Angelo. I was under the bathtubs, but we never had sex. 

Maybe, the camera made it look so. Everybody gets naked to have their bath, so I don’t think it is wrong for me to be naked when I have my bath too. 

There was no way. I couldn’t be different because I went for a reality show. So, I should not be judged by what people saw during the show since I didn’t intentionally bring out MY video  for all to see. Big brother did that.

No comments: